Thursday, June 3, 2010

Father's Day Frame for DAD

This is a fun idea that I made for my husband for Father's Day. I made the letters out of cardboard and then took a photo of each of my children and put them in this frame.
He will love it! And the best part is that it only cost me $o.26. I had the frame and was not using it for anything else and the card board was left over from my daughter's birthday party. The cute models worked for free. So, I only had to pay for the developing of the photos.

{Alish}

10 comments:

  1. I am making the same thing, yours turned out great and I love the large letters. The first picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO CUTE!!! WILL FOR SURE BE MAKING IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so dang cute. Might have to steal this one! But dang I'll have to buy a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! What an awesome idea.

    I too am going to "steal" it, and I have to buy a frame...but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS for posting this! What a FANTASTIC idea, I'm going to case this for sure!!! I'm sure you husband is going to be over the moon with it! Cute models as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did this last year and my husband loved it! We will be updating it for him this year as well.
    http://theresatolman.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-fathers-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, I'm just going to have to get my tubes untied and have a third kid. I want to do this with MOM and DAD. Super stinkin cute!!!

    Raychel from My Creaive Way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete