Thursday, May 13, 2010

Breakfast Casserole

My husband loves this for breakfast and so do I!

1 24 oz pkg. shredded hash browns. Place hash browns in 9X13 pan. Brush top of hash browns with butter and bake for 25 minutes at 425 degrees. Remove from oven and layer the following ingredients in order listed.

2 C. grated cheese
1 lb. precooked ham, sausage or bacon.

Mix together 5 lightly beaten eggs and 2 c. milk- pour on top

Cover overnight with foil and put in fridge. Bake the next day for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.

{Whitney}

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great recipes! I've stopped by here several times while menu planning for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love breakfast casseroles. I have one posted on my blog at www.mykindofcooking.com that you can do in the slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete