Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mexican Casserole

This is a fast and very easy dish to make. It also seems to be a kid favorite!


1 lb. cooked ground beef
1 lb. grated cheese
1 can refried beans
1 can enchilada sauce (always use Rosarita brand)
2 flour tortillas

Grease dish. Put 1 tortilla on bottom, then a layer of refried beans, hamburger, cheese, and half of the enchilada sauce. Repeat layers again. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Chop lettuce and tomato wedges to go with casserole.

**I usually tear the tortillas up into pieces so that they cover the bottom of the dish.

5 comments:

  1. I think the recipe ingredients are missing the ground beef? Right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I am going to make this. I have a recipe called Mexi Dinner I think you would like.
    You an get the recipe at my blog www.mykindofcooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this in the oven right now and it smells fantastic. I'm really looking forward to trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this the other night & it was great!! This will go into the small collection of what I can make :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds good. I am always looking for more ground beef recipes. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete