I absolutely love how this project turned out. I was inspired to make this from Inking Idaho HERE. I love so many of the projects she makes. This was fairly simple and so fun. My daughter is loving me!
Here are the steps to make a composition notebook into a purse.
1. I used an exacto knife to trim the corners off of both sides. I did not measure it. But just did what looked good to me. I continued to use the knife to trim all the layers of papers and the bottom cover.
2. I then covered both sides with scrapbook paper applied with mod podge. After it dried I trimmed off the excess.
3. I then hot glued on the ribbons for the handles.
4. Then I cut a tab to fit between the handles and seemed to be the right size for the look I wanted. I mod podged it onto the back. Then I used a velcro circle to secure the tab onto the front of the notebook.
5. Last add embellishments to spice it up.
I love these and would love to make more.