Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cool and Creamy Fruit Salad

This is one of my families favorite recipes. It is so YUMMY! You can make it with any type of fruit and jello. Strawberry, orange, peach and raspberry are our favorites.

1 Small Package Orange Jello
1 Small Package Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding
2 C. Water
Mandarin Oranges
1 Small Cool whip

Mix together jello, pudding and water in saucepan. Cook until it thickens. Boil 1 minute. Set in fridge overnight or until set and cool. Mix with mixer one small bowl of cool whip. Whip until creamy. Stir in oranges.

2 comments:

  1. fine jewelrymaritim hotel mauritiusI just finished making this for my niece who turned one yesterday (and has a stash greater than that of me and my 3yr old daughter combined:) and am SO happy with the result! I didn't put as many ribbons on, only one every 2 inches but looks amazing. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete